Our Plumbing Technicians are trained to handle everything your home may need from minor plumbing issues, drain repairs and inspections, to remodeling and upgrades. Our expert plumbers specialize in delivering the highest quality service to your home meeting the demands of the modern home, as well as preserving the charm of older homes. From the first time you call us, we will treat you how a contractor should; with respect and information to allow you to make an informed choice. Our promise is to give you control of your home and we won’t stop until your every need is met.
Our technicians know hot water heater repair, replacement and installation. Many of us take it for granted that hot water will come out of our faucets when we want it to…that is, until it doesn’t! Or worse yet, the water heater bursts and leaks all over the basement. Then we want it fixed and we want it fixed fast! No problem, Comfort Systems Inc. provides fast and reliable hot water heater repairs. We understand how disruptive replacing a water heater can be to a household and we make every effort to make it as quick and seamless as possible. Our goal is to get you back on track with hot water for showering, washing dishes and doing laundry with very little inconvenience to you. Why make a bad experience worse?
We take great pride in the fact that we are actively contributing within the community each and every time that we perform a job for one of our clients! You can rely on Comfort Systems Inc. to provide you with the highest level of plumbing maintenance in your home. We provide a complete 1 year labor warranty along with a 6 year tank and part warranty through the manufacturer. We offer FREE estimates for both emergency and preventative replacement. Call now for a Free assessment of your needs and schedule an appointment. Comfort Systems Inc’s professional, trained and dependable plumbing technicians are available to take care of all of your water heating needs. We install, repair and service all major brands of water heaters.
If your tap water needs improvement, you may want to look into two systems for water treatment: water softening and reverse osmosis. A water softener removes certain minerals from water that affect taste and, over a long period, clog up pipes. A reverse osmosis filtration system removes a wide variety of chemicals and organisms from water, purifying it. These two treatment methods are meant for different circumstances, so it pays to learn how each one works.
A water softener’s salt needs periodic replacement. Depending on the model, you may have to perform occasional recharging of the salt solution. This involves opening and turning valves on the unit, flushing accumulated minerals out of the system.
A reverse osmosis unit will need replacement of its membrane. In addition, it may have pre- and post-filters in the system to remove sediments and other undesirable contaminants. These filters will need to be replaced depending how much water flows through the unit.
Both purification systems rely on water pressure to work, and neither has any significant need for electricity. According to the EPA, a reverse osmosis system uses about three times as much water during processing as it provides. Water used for processing is unpurified and simply goes into the sewer. For reasons of efficiency, some households will use reverse osmosis purified water only for drinking-water lines in the house. To provide all the water needs of a household takes a larger system
The Laundry Scrubber 2.0 combines the power of their revolutionary, exclusive ActivePure Technology with the cleaning action of activated oxygen to lift dirt and grime away from the fibers of fabric and prevent the growth of odor-causing bacteria. The Laundry Scrubber is an amazingly effective cold water laundry system designed for residential use.
Based on processes used for over a decade in hospitals, hotels, and laundromats, cold water is infused with oxygen, peroxides, and other gases to bubble and lift dirt and grime from cloth fibers, leaving towels softer and fluffier, and clothes brighter and cleaner.
- No need for detergent – Oxygen, peroxides, and other gases bubble into clothing to lift away dirt and odors.
- Your clothes will be softer.
- Detergent build-up on towels, linens, and your clothes can weigh them down. Over time, the Laundry Scrubber lifts old detergents out of fibers, restoring their natural softness
- No maintenance – Laundry Scrubber requires no cleaning or maintenance to operate at peak performance
- Better for sensitive skin. Laundry Scrubber also helps eliminate the itching and redness caused by allergies due to detergents and chemicals embedded in clothing.
- Whiter whites, brighter colors. Laundry Scrubber keeps clothes looking their best with the cleansing power of oxygen
- Earth-friendly – Cold water only and no detergent bottles to throw away make Laundry Pro a better choice for cleaning clothes while protecting the planet
- Professionally Installed by our trained HVAC technicians. The Laundry Scrubber connects to your existing washing machine using standard hoses; no modifications or additional plumbing is required